Middlebury College '12

Middlebury College '12
Vincent on Grass at California Home

Sunday 7 October 2007

Vincent is Appointed to Fill A Grand Position


Hello Everyone! I write to inform you that I have just been appointed as the Region 4 (Bay Area) Public Relations Director for CASC! (The California Association of Student Councils) This is a great honor!

I also just placed an order for my senior pictures! They are so wonderful! I can't believe that I am going to be graduating soon. The picture to the left is an example!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Verrry sexy! Lol just kidding, your pictures look great!

Anonymous said...

WOW Vincent! Congratulations on being Directer of PR. I hear its a big job and i wish u the best of luck. keep me posted on how u do and what it is like to be part of the CASC team. Maybe next year I will try it.
Thanks,
Jason Bellet
(if u dont remember i was the only other guy in our group. lol)